Friday, June 27, 2014

ME CHEATING DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU


"You cannot say I don't love you, just because I cheat on you. Because you don't see all I do to keep you from knowing the things I do." - John Legend, Number One

   In some circles I could be considered a bit promiscuous some jealous folks sometimes have even been bold enough to refer to me as a hoe, but trust me, I am far from either label. I am just a woman that knows what she wants and when she wants it. And the thing that I happen to want a lot of is sex. Pure, unattached, and unemotional sex. I have always been very selective in the men that I had interactions with. And I was always attracted to and desired a very specific type of man. And that allure caused me to get into some dare I say questionable positions. For as long as I care to remember I have craved the attention and feel of older men. It had been that way since my early 20's and then it just exploded as I got older. My desires of the flesh eventually lead me to being involved with married men who were tired of the wives they were going home to every night. It was wrong I know but again the pull was too great to resist. One man in particular was my favorite. So when the affair began to spiral into a relationship that I was not willing to partake in I had to check him before it got beyond my control. So as I do when I tire of a man and his issues I find another toy to play with to show them how replaceable they are. I swear the look on his face was priceless when he showed up at my place and my new flavor of the month opened the door. There he stood with a look of shock on his face damn near about to cry. He mumbles to me "I thought what we had was special. I thought you loved me." And since he gave me too many lavish gifts and the sex was great I didn't want him to leave the team just yet, so I calmed him down and reassured him with a simple phrase that has worked well for me during my adventures...I told him "me cheating doesn't mean I don't love you."


   I love being a man! Especially when it comes to being sexual. I can bang as many women as I want with little to no drama. Because unlike the lames that cause problems for themselves I am always up front and honest about my moves and motives. I tell every woman I am about to bed that I am and will always be addicted to the thrill of being with more than one woman. Now some of the chicks I get involved with at first can handle it but then catch feelings and get all crazy possessive and violent and when that happens I drop them broads like heavy bricks. But the true gems are the ladies that accept and respect my lifestyle. They are the epitome of a loyal side piece. When I text or call at 3am cause I want some action their door is always open and their bed is always warm. I have had chicks drive hours to see me just because they needed some of my earth shaking loving! I have even told some of them I love them and it's not a lie I do love them...I LOVE HAVING SEX WITH THEM HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes it's sad to see how addicted these women can get. They will scramble to get babysitters, call out sick from work, spend the money their boyfriends, husbands and kid's fathers have given them. It's crazy man but hey that's what they want so I give them my best. One of my favorite girls is totally gone. She wants to be my only one so bad but hates so much that I hump other chicks. The other night she came to my house in tears shaking and acting like her heart was breaking in her hands. She tells me she couldn't take sharing me anymore knowing I was hitting the sheets with other females. She actually told me she wanted me to stop seeing other women. But because she had the bomb bomb I had to hit her with my pot of gold saying. And when I did she killed that crazy talk and her panties dropped at the same time...I  told her "me cheating doesn't mean that I doesn't love you."

  We have been married for about 7 years and I haven't been faithful for 1 day. I have tried to be a one partner person but I just can't. I can't change what I am. Call me addicted to sex or addicted to variety but whatever the reason I just can't settle and be chained to one partner for the rest of my life. So why get married you ask?! Well the truth is rather simple if you think about it. It was due to the pressures of expectations. Everyone expects you to get married and have kids and live the happily ever after. But what they don't expect is for you to have multiple partners. Society frowns on you when you enjoy sex with different people. They will call you a whore, a pimp and so many other insulting names it's not even funny. My partner knew before the "I Do's" how I was and they accepted that if they wanted me they would have to accept me and all that I was. So the vows were spoken and the understanding was had. So as the years passed and I had my affairs, discreetly of course because we both had images to maintain with no issue. And everything was sweet as sugar and our agreement wasn't a problem until having children came up. WTF to that right?! Apparently having kids required more devotion and a cleaner facade but I wasn't ready to give up my other partners just to follow and conform to what is expected instead of what I wanted. So one late night as I was returning home from one of my meetings I was told that I had to choose. Decide who was more important them or the others. And because I did have an image to maintain with my family, friends, coworkers and such I couldn't risk a separation or divorce so I spoke the words that have always worked for me when my paradise was in jeopardy, I said..."me cheating doesn't mean that I doesn't love you."


"Those that have greatness in them also possess the power...to bring the greatness out of those around them." - TWIL

No comments:

Post a Comment